Keeping your bedpan washer in a good condition and having it serviced regularly is critical to ensuring optimum performance. There are things you and your staff can do to help this:
- Monitor the time taken for a cycle to complete as well as the highest temperature the bedpan washer machine reaches.
- Check that spray arms and nozzles are rotating freely
- Check that door seals are in good condition
- Remove and clean strainers and filters
- Ensure that the machine contains enough detergent (and is topped up if necessary).
If you choose a bedpan washer from Dekomed you’ll be covered with our class-leading maintenance and servicing package. A trained operative will complete regular visits to ensure that your Washer Disinfector is operating perfectly.
Visit our Maintenance and Support page for more information.