Keeping your washer disinfector properly maintained and serviced is critical to ensuring optimum performance. We recommend the following steps:
- Monitor the time taken for a cycle to complete as well as the highest temperature the washer disinfector machine reaches.
- Check that spray arms and nozzles are rotating freely
- Check that door seals are in good condition
- Remove and clean strainers and filters
- Ensure that the machine contains enough detergent (and is topped up if necessary).
Fortunately, with Dekomed, you’ll be covered with our class-leading maintenance and servicing package. A trained operative will complete regular visits to ensure that your Washer Disinfector is operating perfectly. Visit our Maintenance and Support page for more information.